Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reno, NV, Cameras and Photography

While at Reno Rocks 4x4 this past weekend, I had minor camera issues, needed some photo supplies (and had cameras that needed serious cleaning, right now). I found a couple places worth putting in your notebook of places to get good service.
For supplies and cameras, try Gordon's Photo Service (in Reno and Carson City):
http://www.gordonsphotoservice.com/index.html

If you need camera cleaning and service, Steve Sweringen owns and operates the Camera Clinic and he took care of three of my units, on the spot, with excellent service (and some helpful advice as well):
www.cameraclinic-usa.com

When I find businesses that do what they say they do, take care of customers and offer a fair price, I like to make mention of them in order to help you make better choices on where you spend your money.

Del

No comments: