Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BFGoodrich Tires Supports Albright Jeep and Land Use Work

BFG Tires, once again, has supported keeping us on the trail doing land use work. BFG contributed two new KM2's which are being installed on our Jeep at Blazen Offroad in Lake Tahoe.



Coming out of the Rubicon Trail the other day, I hit one of those odd, no-see-um pointed rocks that turned towards me and STABBED my sidewall -- out of the blue. Then somewhere on Cadillac Hill I managed to dislocate some suspension parts which allowed the axle to shift and thus RAM one of my tires into the spring basket and frame. Needless to say by the time Stac and I smelled burning rubber from the grooving that was taking place, another tire had bit the dust. So we lost TWO in one trip. OUCH.

BFGoodrich Tires is a long term sponsor of keeping our Jeep on the trail so we can keep saving trails, and this just goes to show they are there when we need them. Add to that they just gave a $4000 grant to Friends of Fordyce to help save that trail, and you have a company that deserves our thanks and business.




BFG Mud Terrains (and one set of All Terrains) have been on my Jeep since I bought it 12 years ago. The KM2 is an innovation between the famous Krawler and the old Mud Terrain. I love 'em!




THANK you, BFG Tires for helping to save our sport and our trails.


No comments: